- Recruiters, software engineers, and marketers are more likely to consider other job opportunities than other professionals
- Recruiters are 115% higher than the national average to be open to unsolicited recruiting messages
- Software engineers and marketers were second and third at 105% and 82% about the national average, respectively
- Source: Workforce Logiq
- In January, CEO exits increased 37% over December
- This encompasses an estimated 219 exits
- Source: Challenger, Gray & Christmas, Inc.
- The U.S. labor shortage is expected to continue through 2030
- 85% of companies in ‘mostly blue-collar industries’ had recruiting difficulty
- 64% in ‘mostly white-collar industries’ reported the same
- Source: The Conference Board
- A whopping 43% of professionals plan to look for a new job over the next 12 months
- The majority of employers, 61%, planned to raise wages in 2019, which was up from 48% in 2018. What’s in store for 2020?
- Manufacturing saw consecutive increases in employment for over 18 straight months, the longest stretch since the mid-1990s. However, around 90% of manufacturing
companies couldn’t fill all of their open roles.